Thursday, January 29, 2009

Obama Video Spoof of "Put a Ring on it"



Now THIS is what I call political entertainment!

There seems to be a growing number of ways in which American patriotism can be expressed. From stick-on nails to song lyrics, spoof videos seem to be making their way onto the American political bandwagon of support.

Last night while I was lying in bed, I was watching the Late Night Show with David Letterman and saw an Obama spoof video of Beyonce's "Put a ring on it". YEAH. Some Obama impersonator shaking his thang to "Single Ladies" with the lyrics re-written to emulate Obama support. The Obama look-alike sings lyrics like "I got hope on lips, blackberry on my hips" and "If you voted for me change is on its way, know it! Oh oh oh, oh oh oh, oh oh oh". And just you wait until you see the DANCING!

After watching the spoof of "Single Ladies", I searched around YouTube to find more videos of this creative comic genius. Sure enough, I found another Obama spoof of T.I.'s "Whatever You Like" video. Combined, both videos have over SEVEN MILLION VIEWS... that's INSANE! Whoever this guy is, a) he's a political and comical genius and b) must be making ALOTA dollar dollar bills y'all!

"Obama Puts a Ring on it" (spoof off of Beyonce's "Put a Ring on it")


"Obama Does Whatever He Likes" (spoof off of T.I.'s "Whatever You Like")

No comments:

Post a Comment