Monday, January 19, 2009

Jennifer Hudson - YOU GO GIRL!



Jennifer Hudson seems to be getting her spurts of fame over lengthy periods, but they are definitely ones to remember. I didn't follow her too much on American Idol; all I knew was that she had a good voice. But when I saw her in her debut film "Dreamgirls" (and then "Sex & The City"), she is not only an AMAZING singer but can actually act too.

Hudson will being showing off more of her talent on February 6th when she opens with the U.S. national anthem for the Super Bowl on February 1st. Moreover, Hudson is up for winning several awards at this year's Grammy Awards on February 8th for Best Female R&B Vocal Performance, Best R&B Song ("Spotlight"), Best R&B Album and Best Performance by a Duo or Group with Fantasia ("I'm his only woman").

I hope she does well at the Grammy's because I really believe she deserves recognition for her amazing talent. And ESPECIALLY with the incident regarding her family (both brother and mother murdered in October, 2008), Jennifer deserves a little uplifter in her life. YOU GO GIRL!

Source: SOulful Hip Hop

No comments:

Post a Comment