Friday, January 23, 2009

Britney to Re-record "If You Seek Amy"



Oops - she did it again. Britney's in trouble. Ms. Spears was asked to re-record her song "If You Seek Amy" due to its subliminal messaging. I didn't see it at first, but when I found out I thought it was BRILLIANT. The lyrics "All of the boys and all of the girls are begging to if you seek Amy" have something more to it. The "if you seek Amy" part sounds more like "F-U-C-K me". And when you put that together is sounds like "All of the boys and all of the girls are begging to F.U.C.K. me".

The only thing I'm wondering is why Britney is being asked to re-record that does not blatantly say the F-word, while explicit lyrics from Lil Wayne, Fiddy, Kanye and Jay-Z (that are aired on the radio and seen on TV all the time), remain in the song but it is so obvious what they are alluding to.

Poor Brit Brit.

No comments:

Post a Comment