Saturday, January 17, 2009

JT & T.I. Collaborate in "If I" Single















It's about time we heard from the "Sexy Back" star again. It has been almost 3 years since Justin Timberlake has made a splash in pop culture's sound waves, and I've been waiting for him to release another one of his trade mark tunes. But my cravings were satisfied with the release of JT's single with hip hop and rap artist T.I. called "If I" that was produced by none other than the urban hip hop and musical genius Timbaland. And I must say, JT (and of course T.I. and Timbaland) have yet to let me down. The guitar bass, JT's high vocals and T.I.'s smooth voice is what makes this song top notch in my books. There isn't a video out for this song yet, but you can still have a listen for yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment