Sunday, January 18, 2009

"Notorious" Hits Theatres in a Big Way



















O.M.G. I think this is just as hilarious as 50 Cent's "Get Rich or Die Trying". BIGGIE SMALLS HAS A MOVIE!  "Notorious" hit theatres in the U.S. on January 16th and I can't wait until it comes to Canada. Christopher Wallace plays "Notorious B.I.G." in this George Tillman Jr. movie. I've only seen a few other movies of Tillman, including "Roll Bounce", "Beauty Shop" and "Barber Shop", which were funny but I wouldn't say were some of my favourites, to say the least. But c'mon, this is BIGGIE. When "Get Rich or Die Trying" came out to Western University in first year, a few of my friends and I all went to the theatre and enjoyed Fiddy's first attempts at being an actor - and it was EPIC. Although the real Biggie Smalls isn't playing his part (for obvious reasons), I am definitely giving this movie a chance. Even though it's rated "R", it can't be TOO gangster for me. Check out the trailer below - it looks FANTASTICAL.


No comments:

Post a Comment