Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My MOM Meets LL COOL J




YEAH... MY MOM. Can you believe that?! The funny part is she probably didn't even know who he was!

I just saw LL Cool J open up for Janet Jackson a few months ago at the Air Canada Centre in Toronto and it was definitely in my top five concert performances that I have seen. But I only got to see LL and his man muscles from a few seats back... my mom actually got a PICTURE WITH HIM!

This past week, my mom went to New York city on a business trip and met up with a few co-workers for a few drinks. Later, they noticed LL Cool J was sitting just a few booths away from them. According to my mom, this is what went down:

(Mom approaches LL Cool J): Are you LL Cool?
(yes, she DID forget the "J")

LL: Yeah, what's up?

Mom: OMG I'M A HUGE FAN OF YOURS!
(mom, however, did not realize that LL Cool J was that muscular man we saw open for Janet Jackson)

Mom: Can I get a picture with you? Do you mind?

LL: Yeah sure no problem!

(Mom proceeds to not only take a picture with LL, but buys his table a round of drinks and shots)

Yes - my mom IS a baller, and she's 'doin' it well!'

HOLLER!

No comments:

Post a Comment