Monday, January 26, 2009

Lil Wayne Picks Up the Electric Guitar



I forgot to mention something that I'd say is pretty important considering I'm writing a blog on the Hip Hop world.... I LOVE LIL WAYNE. I have over 50-something songs of his and they have KILLER beats. His raps and rhythms are something you've never heard of and he's right up there with 2Pac, Biggie, Puffy and Jay-Z. Basically, he's a musical genius...

...but I was somewhat surprised to hear that he was coming out with a rock album... yeah I said it... ROCK. His latest album "The Rebirth" is said to hit stores April 7th, 2009. I loved his collaboration with Kevin Rudolf's "Let it Rock", but wasn't too sure if Lil Wayne could pull off his own rock album. But he's done it again folks! The new release of "Prom Queen" is pretty sick and I'm quite impressed. Have a listen for yourself and see if you think Weezy F Baby can pull off the rock scene!

Click HERE to listen to "PROM QUEEN"

Source: You Heard That New...?

No comments:

Post a Comment