Sunday, March 15, 2009

Tupac to Release Album (Say WHA?)



But... isn't he dead?

According to The Hip Hop Chronicle UK, Tupac's upcoming album (to be released March 20 on iTunes), was created back in 1996 with the Boot Camp Click (but then it was shelved following Pac's murder). He wanted to illustrate that he's all about the unity, even though he was involved in a feud with the Notorious B.I.G.

Tunes from Snoop Dogg, Big Daddy Kane, B.I.G. Outlawz and Greg Nice are featured on the album.

So whatcha think about that??

2 comments:

  1. You know, at some point you gotta wonder if they're just milking his legacy for all its worth. I guess I'll have to wait to see what this album has in store but I'm not getting my hopes up. His last album was a COMPLETE joke (Pac's life), mixing and mashing incomplete lyrics from his other tracks and calling it new? Pleaseeeeeeeeeee, I'm bumping Nas' latest album, hottest stuff I've heard in the last while

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha to be honest I LOVE that song, "Pac's Life", with T.I. and Ashanti? But I also agree that none of this is new, they're just remixing and mashing his old lyrics together. But I will definitely check up on Nas's album and put a little blog here and there about it! Thanks Hassan!

    ReplyDelete