Friday, March 27, 2009

T.I.'s "Road to Redemption"



According to Hip Hop Galaxy, T.I. (aka Clifford Joseph Harris Jr.) has started the countdown to only 45 days left to end his community service. Sentenced to having up to 30 years jail time for possession of weapons, T.I. has decided to make a show based on getting his community service done in a year (coming to the end of March).

As part of a deal between his lawyers and the federal government, if he can get 1,000 hours completed by the end of March, his sentenced will be reduced. It's interesting to note that even in his work for community service he is still raking in money from his "Road to Redemption" series documenting his life. I wonder if he'll get all his hours in too!

Watch T.I.'s interview with AP MTV's network on his new series "The Road to Redemption":

No comments:

Post a Comment