Monday, March 2, 2009

Carey and Cannon: Baby on the Way?



Awwww how cute would that be??

Mariah Carey and Nick Canno have now been married for a year now (their first year anniversary just hit this past April), and they have high hopes to starting a family with their first baby.

Apparently the couple has already been trying for a year to conceive, but after some difficulties, they have decided to check into a fertility clinic to help them on their way.

Considering Mariah is 38 and will be turning 39 on March 27th, 2009. She says she wants to have her first baby by the time she hits 40. And with her biological clock is still tickin', she better get busy!

3 comments:

  1. Wooo I love the photo! Bet their little one must be really adorable ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Mariah would make the world's most terrible mom. That woman is so self-obsessed that she couldn't possible love somebody else. I mean Nick is less of her husband and more of her personal assistant. It would just be a bad idea. And furthermore, I'm surprised that their marriage even lasted this long. This is one of those marriages you know has a sell-by date.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mariah is definitely a Diva, but I can't really comment on how well she might do as a mom. I just think that the age difference (10 years) is a little off, but who's to say that matters (well... unless it's illegal)? It seems Nick Cannon would be a cool dad, but all I can say to Mariah is that I hope she pays as much attention to her kid as she does to herself!

    ReplyDelete