Saturday, March 21, 2009

It's Britney BIATCH!



OMG - BRITNEY IS BACK!

Ms. Spears was performing at the ACC on Thursday night and I was one of the lucky people to see her! The Pussycat Dolls also opened up for Britney and it was one of the best shows I've seen!

The show was a mix of sexy and Cirque du Soleil - very energetic and the effects were AWESOME! After the Pussycat Dolls performing their hot singles, there was an intermission of acrobatics and magic shows. Britney then opened her show with Circus and played so many of her hits (some of them a way-back-play-back)... and I felt like I was 16 again!

I'll be uploading some of my videos this week, but for now I can show you some of the electrifying pics I caught of Britney:









3 comments:

  1. WOW! It looks like it was SO fun!! I love the circus theme! What a blast! Those are some great pics 2! HOw close were you? Can't wait for the videos :)! Oh britney, she rocks! I def. went when I was like 16 2 to one of her concerts! Oh, I think we had this discussion! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe me it was SO sick and the producers and stage directors did an AMAZING job at reenacting a real circus. I was decently close to the stage and I was so stoked to see both the Pussycat Dolls AND Britney Spears in one night... what a combo eh!?

    ReplyDelete