Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Roots on Late Night Show with...... JIMMY FALLON?!



Let me get the obvious out of the way first..... Jimmy Fallon has a Late Night talk show?!

That he does! Apparently Jay Leno is leaving his talk show at the end of May and Conon O'Brian is taking the leave as well at the end of June and taking over the Tonight Show in California.... so Jimmy Fallon decided to jump in and start his own show!

Now for the awesome hip hop news - The Roots are Jimmy Fallon's band! I think they help ease over Jimmy Fallon's nervousness a little bit on the show.

Check out a 10-min behind-the-scenes interview with The Roots on the set of Jimmy Fallon Tonight!

3 comments:

  1. Crazy... my night line ups are all messed up now. nobody will be on the channels they should be.

    Oh yea, and The Roots are stellar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE ROOTS!!!! my favourite group forsure. I hope they still have time to tour now that they're the full time band for the leno show. Ive seen them live and they are insane!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Firstly, I agree... my nightly line up is screwed up too. On second note, THE ROOTS ARE RIGHT! I love those guys too and at one point in time all I did was put "The Seeds" on replay on my way to and from school. LOVE 'EM. But yeah, hopefully they do have time to hopefully come to London too... that would be sick!

    ReplyDelete