Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Flo-Rida CD Release



Tramar Dillard, aka Flo-Rida's sophomore cd "Roots" makes it way from the music stores and into the hands of many fans. I'm personally pumped about the collaborations he will be doing with Akon, Ne-Yo, Wyclef Jean, Wynter and Canada's very own Nelly Furtado (woot woot!). Check out the track list below:

1. Finally Here
2. Jump feat. Nelly Furtado
3. Gotta get it (Dancer)
4. Shone feat. Pleasure P
5. Right Round
6. R.O.O.T.S.
7. Be on you feat. Ne-Yo
8. Mind on my Money
9. Available feat. Akon
10. Touch Me
11. Never
12. Sugar feat. Wynter
13. Rewind feat. Wyclef Jean

4 comments:

  1. "You spin my head round right round when you go down when you go down down"...fun catchy song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I've meant to tell you this for a long time...I love your logo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Em! haha
    p.s. I LOVE "Right Round"... it's a great song to dance to at the club... although I did mess up the lyrics the first time I heard it as I started singing the original 80s version... but I like the re-make!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha I know it totally threw me off 2!!!..and I was like wow...I have always thought the lyrics were really different....and why is this song really popular again (not that the original isnt great)...and then realized that its a NEW SONG! hahhaha

    ReplyDelete