Friday, February 13, 2009

P. Diddy on Crime Time Television... and the New James Bond??



Sean "P. Diddy" Combs is said to be playing a prosecutor on CSI: Miami. The Crime Scene Investigation episode titled "Presumed Guilty" will be airing TONIGHT on CBS at 10 pm ET. If Mr. Combs is talented enough to make his name well-known in the music industry, reality television and the movie industry, I'm sure he'll be representin' well the television world!

And speaking of acting.... apparently P. Diddy also wants to try his luck as the new James Bond. Below is P. Diddy's audition tape that he sent to Bond executives! I can definitely see how P. Diddy looks the part of some suave, undercover, world-saving bachelor, but I'm not 100% on the faking-it part. I guess I'll have to see how he does with tonight's episode on CSI!

No comments:

Post a Comment