Wednesday, February 11, 2009

5 Reasons Why I Loved The 2009 Grammy's



1. M.I.A.
2. T.I.
3. Jay-Z
4. Lil Wayne
5. Kanye West

Having 5 of my all-time favourite rap artists on the same stage is INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE!

Topping my list for the 2009 Grammy's performance (for me), was definitely the "Swagger Like Us" quintuple show with Lil Wayne, M.I.A., Jay-Z, T.I. and Kanye West! I still give a lot of props to Jennifer Hudson who probably gave the performance of her life (and yes I did shed a little tear for her, especially after the murder of her family members).

But MAN, how sick was it to see that quintuple performance?! I especially thought it to be hilarious that M.I.A. was about to pop her baby right on that stage and was quite nervous for her when Kate Beckinsale later came out to announce that M.I.A. was due THAT NIGHT.... now THAT would have been one hell of a show!

Watch the epic performance of "Swagger Like Us"

2 comments: