Thursday, February 26, 2009

Luda and T-Pain Make "One More Drink"...



...the VIDEO of course.

"I'm a Drinker and a Dater... this is my story"

Leave it up to Luda and T-Pain to create romantic lyrics eh...

I can't help it though. This song is hilarious, starting out with Luda's lyrics of "It was Friday night and I was feeling aight..." with T-Pain and his ridiculous top hats dancing in the background. I always find a lot of hip hop has humor to it, and this is a prime example. I tend to be a "gangsta" myself... meaning I parade around at the clubs with bling around my neck, spewing out every lyric to every song, crip walk a little and throw some 'bos... sort of like what what goes down in this video.

But seriously. I LOVE this song. The beat is sick and the video is hilarious (it usually is when Luda and T-Pain are involved). Ch-ch-check it out!

You might be able to see me dancing around in the background of this video....

(I wish).

Watch the One More Drink Video

No comments:

Post a Comment