Monday, February 23, 2009

Beyonce Electrifies the Oscar Stage



If Beyonce's looking to audition for a musical theatre role, this one should do the trick.

I unfortunately missed this musical theatre performance with Beyonce singing many musical hits, but I did manage to here about her impressive show on World Star Hip Hop. Singing a range of songs from Mamma Mia to Grease to The Sound of Music, Beyonce was spectacular. Not only was I impressed with Hugh Jackman's role alongside Beyonce (and inserting Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens into the show for a minute or two), but I was even more impressed with Beyonce to pull this off! She really is the definition of what it means to be a triple threat!

2 comments:

  1. Sadly I missed this performance as well but thank you for posting the YouTube video, it looked amazing, although I don't think it did it full justice...it looked like something spectacular to see live. Hugh Jackman and Beyonce who would have guessed? My favourite part was probably the ode to "All that Jazz" since I love Chicago. *sigh Old Hollywood.

    -Danielle
    (singlebetty.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I totally agree... I would never have thought I was see Mr. Jackman with Miz Beyonce on stage together, performing a MUSICAL, but it turned out really nicely! I have to admit too that the Chicago performance was my favourite too :)

    ReplyDelete