Friday, July 30, 2010

Te Amo



I am LOVIN' Rihanna's slow RnB beats!

"Te Amo" is one of Rihanna's sexier songs... and she even experiments with a chick in this videos! It has a sultry spanish taste to it, and she seems to really be getting into her R-rated side... and definitely a step further than her Pon de Replay days!

I'm not sure if I'm feeling this whole "look at me I'm hard core" phase Rihanna seems to be going through. OK we get it - you like rock songs, your hair cut super short like a boy's, making out with chicks and looking like your the female version of a hustler (DIVA!). We get that you THINK you're hard core. I love Rihanna when she came out as so sweet and innocent with a cool Caribbean vibe, and now her songs are just getting too mainstream for me... although "Te Amo" and "Rude Boy" do have a hint of exotic flavour to them!

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment