Tuesday, May 18, 2010

O.M.G.



Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh O.M.G.! Usher has teamed up with Black Eyed Peas's Will.i.am in his new single "O.M.G.". The video reminds me a little of "Yeah" at the beginning, and I'm not sure how I'm feeling about the random hand movements/interpretive dance Usher is doing, but the song is decent. Also, it's so not Usher's style to mention "Honey's got boobies (?!) like wow oh wow"... really Usher, really? I'm not a huge fan of the video itself (what with Usher flying in certain instances), and just when you think we're about to see some of Usher's awesome dance moves, he maybe pulls one or two cool MJ moves and then quits when the girls hit the stage. I still think Usher can do better, but maybe this is just his warmup? I hope so!

2 comments:

  1. Usher as always so brutal, but so elegancy in this video. hard to not to fall in love with him

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always dislike him. But this video is nice, even for me. good one, really

    ReplyDelete